Visual Land Prestige 10 Android 4.0 Internet Tablet 10.1" Capacitive/16GB OnBoard Memory/1.2Ghz 1GB DDR3 RAM/Bluetooth/Dual Cameras/HDMI Out
The Prestige 10 takes the best of our top-selling Prestige 7 and scales it up to meet the desires of those looking for more than just a pocket-friendly device. The larger 10.1-inch screen utilizes 5-point multi-touch for a user friendly experience and supports 2160p videos with stunning, visual clarity. HDMI output is available for displaying your movies on an even larger screen. The on-board memory is double that of the Prestige 7, at 16GB, giving consumers plenty of storage space. Of course if that's still not enough there's a MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB cards for additional memory. The 1.2GHz processor is complimented by at 1GB DDR3 RAM, making load times and processes speedy and efficient on the Android 4.0 operating system. Two USB ports are available for attaching a USB thumb drive or USB keyboard and/or mouse. Front and rear facing cameras are provided for both video calling and capturing your favorite memories.
The Prestige 10 comes loaded with Visual Land's new vLauncher. Designed by the creative Visual Land team, the vLauncher enhances and simplifies the user experience providing 7 home screens for quick navigation and simple organization to all their apps and shortcuts. A variety of pre-loaded apps help even the most novice of Android users get up and running right out of the box. 5GB of cloud storage, online video streaming, 1-to-1 video calls, e-books, games and more are immediately available at the touch of a finger.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich / Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 16GB Internal Flash Memory + 5GB free cloud storage space
- 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Processor with 1GB DDR3 RAM
- WiFi and Bluetooth connection protocols
- 10.1" Capacitive 5-Point Multi-Touch Screen
- Front and Rear Facing Cameras
- Expandable MicroSD Card Slot: Up to 32GB
- 2160p video support with HDMI Output
- Access thousands of games and apps from GetJar, 1Mobile and other appstores
- E-Book reader with access to a huge library of books
- Built-in Speaker
- All-In-One device for web browsing, e-mail, online videos and much more
(Not all may be available for storage.)
||MicroSDHC Expansion Slot to 32GB exFAT supported
||Cortex A8 1.2GHz
Open GL GPU; 3D Acceleration
VPU: 2160p Decoding
||WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
||8Ω1W High Fidelity on rear
||Standard 3.5mm Socket
||1080P Mini HD Out
||2x Micro USB Slot
||0.3MP Front Facing + 2MP Rear Facing
||Yes, built in for Voice Rec
||Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Chinese
||11.1" x 6.5" x 0.5"
||5 Point Multi-Touch Capacitive
||8 hours continous usage* / 5 days standby
*Based on optimal conditions, actual usage time may vary.
||Power Adapter or USB (Computer or USB AC Adapter)
||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich / Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
||Web Browser, Super-HD Video Player, Music Player, E-mail, PDF Reader, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, File Manager, Sound Recorder, DocumentsToGo, Angry Birds, Netflix, Skype, Sugarsync, Recipes, Evernote, Fruit Ninja Kaka, 1Mobile, GetJar, Sprinkle, Scramble, Aldiko, YouTube
||Most popular formats.
||Most popular formats.
||Most popular formats.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :: Prestige 10 Internet Tablet FAQs
Is there an app store for this device?
Although the Android Market/Google Play is not currently available on the Prestige 10, we've included the GetJar and 1Mobile market where you can purchase apps or even download apps for free. Additionally there are several other markets that you can choose from. Some recommended ones include:
GetJar is on the device but doesn't seem to be working.
Some of GetJar's download links point to Google Market. As this device does not support Google Market, any of those links will not work. So if you are encountering an error for a certain app on GetJar, it is most likely linking to Google Market. We recommend trying to download that app from one of the other previously mentioned markets.
Does Skype work with this tablet?
How do I connect to the internet?
Go to your settings, then under Wireless & Networks, touch Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi on/off. Your device will automatically try to connect to an available WAP (Wireless Access Point), however if you wish to manually select a network or need to enter login credentials, tap on WiFi and in the upper right coner is an option "Add Network": (a) Network SSID: Enter the name of the Wi-Fi WAP (b) Security: Select the type of security used by the WAP (c) Password: if the WAP is secured, enter the password or hex key (depending on the security protocol used by the WAP, additional network information may be required) (d) Touch Save to save the settings.
My device is connected but I cannot browse the internet.
In the unlikely event that you are still experiencing difficulty connecting, this may be a communication error between your unit and your router. You can resolve this by performing a hard reset on your router. Power down your device. On your wireless router, unplug its power cord for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in. Wait about 20 seconds for the lights to illuminate on your router. Power on your device and try to connect once again.
Can I play flash games, watch flash videos or YouTube videos?
The Prestige 10 has Flash 11 installed allowing you to play flash videos/games/YouTube videos.
How do I kill a task/running app?
Go to the settings menu and then choose Applications -> Running Services. Then find the application you wish to end and tap on it, then choose "Stop".
How do I improve the battery life?
- Avoid using widgets that access the Web or change the frequency in which they update.
- Lower screen brightness (Settings -> Display -> Brightness)
- Switch WiFi off when you're not using it (Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> WiFi)
- Use a screen timeout (Settings -> Display -> Screen Timeout)
- Use still wallpapers instead of live wallpapers
- Avoid streaming audio or video for long periods of time
- Download a power management app to regulate various settings on your device
How do I connect my tablet to my computer?
- Your tablet and computer should both be on.
- Connect your tablet to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Once you connect the tablet to your computer, you should see a notification in the status bar of your tablet. Open up the navigation bar by tapping on the notification.
- Select the option to copy files to and from the device.
- Tap on the button to "Turn on USB Storage".
- Your tablet should show up on your computer as an external drive. Simply drag and drop files to copy them to your tablet or vice versa.
- When finished, tap on the button to "Turn off USB Storage" on your tablet before disconnecting the USB cable.
How do I find my MAC address?
- Go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Tap on Wi-Fi
- In the upper right corner is the menu icon (3 dots in a column), tap on that
- Tap on Advanced
- Your MAC address will appear in the Advanced Menu
How do I change the background/wallpaper?
At the home screen, touch and hold on an empty area of the screen for about 2 seconds. A menu window will pop up. Select the which type of wallpapers to choose from and select your new wallpaper from there.
How do I set the time and date?
Go to your Settings then scroll down to Date & Time
How do turn off the mobile network (phone) signal?
Turn Airplane mode on. Then (leaving Airplane mode on), turn WiFi back on. This should disable all wireless signals except your WiFi.
How do I reset my password? / How do I do a hard reset?
There is no password recovery. If you forget your password, the only way to fix this is to perform a hard reset of the tablet which will clear all data
and restore it to its factory settings.
- Make sure the unit is powered off.
- Press and hold the "V+ or V- BUTTON" and the "POWER BUTTON" simultaneously for 15 seconds.
- The Android recovery screen will appear.
- Use the "VOL+ BUTTON" to scroll down to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" then press the "POWER BUTTON" to select this option.
- On the next screen, scroll down to "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press the "POWER BUTTON."
- Then select "Reboot System Now" again using the "POWER BUTTON"
- The tablet should now be back to it's factory settings and you should be able to access it once again.