The Visual Land Prestige 7L is the answer for those who want a feature driven Android Tablet at an affordable price. It is the perfect tablet for those who are new to the Android experience and are looking for that mobile solution to browsing the web, checking e-mails, video conferencing and more. The Prestige 7L is powered by the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Whether you want to see the latest news, access your social networks, check the local weather or take gaming on the go, it's as simple as selecting an app and you're ready to go in seconds. The built-in WiFi allows you to connect to any wireless network and surf the web like never before. Zoom in and out of web pages, check and manage multiple e-mails at any time or even view stream video from wherever you are. The large 8GB internal storage gives you plenty of room for your apps and documents. A built-in, front-facing camera gives you the ability to make video calls. The super-thin and light weight design of the Prestige 7L makes it easy to fit it in a pocket or purse. You can even choose from a wide variety of colors to match your lifestyle.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 7” Capacitive 5 Point Multi-Touch Screen
- 8GB Flash Memory
- ARM Cortex A8 1GHz Processor
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- Multiple Colors: Pink, Magenta, Blue, Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Black, Green, Orange, Red Orange, Yellow, Red, Purple
- Front Facing Built-In Camera (Still/Video/Webcam)
- Built-In 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- MicroSDHC Card Slot (Up to 32GB supported)
- Flash 11.1 Support
- Built-In Li-Polymer Battery - Up to 8 hours continuous use* (5 days standby)
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.7" x 0.4"
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
For tech support with this product click here.
(Not all may be available for storage.)
||MicroSDHC Expansion Slot to 32GB exFAT supported
||Cortex A8 1GHz
Open GL GPU; 3D Acceleration
VPU: 2160p Decoding
||WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
||1x 8Ω1W High Fidelity on rear
||Standard 3.5mm Socket
||1x Standard Mini USB Slot
||0.3MP Front Facing
||Yes, built in for Voice Rec
||Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Chinese
||7.5" x 4.7" x 0.4"
||5 Point Multi-Touch Capacitive
||8 hours continous usage* / 5 days standby
*Based on optimal conditions, actual usage time may vary.
||Power Adapter or USB (Computer or USB AC Adapter)
||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
||Web Browser, Super-HD Video Player, Music Player, E-mail, PDF Reader, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, File Manager, Sound Recorder, DocumentsToGo, Angry Birds, Netflix, Skype, Sugarsync, Recipes, Evernote, Fruit Ninja Kaka, 1Mobile, GetJar, Sprinkle, Scramble, Aldiko, YouTube
||Most popular formats.
||Most popular formats.
||Most popular formats.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :: Prestige 7L Internet Tablet FAQs
Is there an app store for this device?
Although the Android Market/Google Play is not currently available on the Prestige 7, we've included the GetJar and 1Mobile market where you can purchase apps or even download apps for free. Additionally there are several other markets that you can choose from. Some recommended ones include:
My 1Mobile Market app isn't working. / My Amazon Kindle app isn't working.
Both of these apps have been recently updated. Please follow the links below to update to the latest version.
Amazon Kindle: http://www.1mobile.com/kindle-13239.html
GetJar is on the device but doesn't seem to be working.
Some of GetJar's download links point to Google Market. As this device does not support Google Market, any of those links will not work. So if you are encountering an error for a certain app on GetJar, it is most likely linking to Google Market. We recommend trying to download that app from one of the other previously mentioned markets.
Does Skype work with this tablet?
Yes, it does. If you are running Android 4.0.4, any version should work fine. If you are running Android 4.0.1, 4.0.2 or 4.0.2 you will need to download and use Skype version 126.96.36.199. The latest version of Skype doesn't seem to becompatible with the older Android 4.0 versions, so you will need to use the older version which you can find here:
If for some reason the camera still has issues such as showing a pink or green tint, restart your tablet and/or disable then enable the video calling feature.
How do I connect to the internet?
Go to your settings, then under Wireless & Networks, touch Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi on/off. Your device will automatically try to connect to an available WAP (Wireless Access Point), however if you wish to manually select a network or need to enter login credentials, tap on WiFi and in the upper right coner is an option "Add Network": (a) Network SSID: Enter the name of the Wi-Fi WAP (b) Security: Select the type of security used by the WAP (c) Password: if the WAP is secured, enter the password or hex key (depending on the security protocol used by the WAP, additional network information may be required) (d) Touch Save to save the settings.
My device is connected but I cannot browse the internet.
In the unlikely event that you are still experiencing difficulty connecting, this may be a communication error between your unit and your router. You can resolve this by performing a hard reset on your router. Power down your device. On your wireless router, unplug its power cord for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in. Wait about 20 seconds for the lights to illuminate on your router. Power on your device and try to connect once again.
Can I play flash games, watch flash videos or YouTube videos?
The Prestige 7L has Flash 11 installed allowing you to play flash videos/games/YouTube videos.
How do I kill a task/running app?
Go to the settings menu and then choose Applications -> Running Services. Then find the application you wish to end and tap on it, then choose "Stop".
How do I improve the battery life?
- Avoid using widgets that access the Web or change the frequency in which they update.
- Lower screen brightness (Settings -> Display -> Brightness)
- Switch WiFi off when you're not using it (Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> WiFi)
- Use a screen timeout (Settings -> Display -> Screen Timeout)
- Use still wallpapers instead of live wallpapers
- Avoid streaming audio or video for long periods of time
- Download a power management app to regulate various settings on your device
How do I connect my tablet to my computer?
- Your tablet and computer should both be on.
- Connect your tablet to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Once you connect the tablet to your computer, you should see a notification in the status bar of your tablet. Open up the navigation bar by tapping on the notification.
- Select the option to copy files to and from the device.
- Tap on the button to "Turn on USB Storage".
- Your tablet should show up on your computer as an external drive. Simply drag and drop files to copy them to your tablet or vice versa.
- When finished, tap on the button to "Turn off USB Storage" on your tablet before disconnecting the USB cable.
How do I find my MAC address?
- Go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Tap on Wi-Fi
- In the upper right corner is the menu icon (3 dots in a column), tap on that
- Tap on Advanced
- Your MAC address will appear in the Advanced Menu
How do I change the background/wallpaper?
At the home screen, touch and hold on an empty area of the screen for about 2 seconds. A menu window will pop up. Select the which type of wallpapers to choose from and select your new wallpaper from there.
How do I set the time and date?
Go to your Settings then scroll down to Date & Time
How do turn off the mobile network (phone) signal?
Turn Airplane mode on. Then (leaving Airplane mode on), turn WiFi back on. This should disable all wireless signals except your WiFi.
How do I reset my password? / How do I do a hard reset?
There is no password recovery. If you forget your password, the only way to fix this is to perform a hard reset of the tablet which will clear all data
and restore it to its factory settings.
- Make sure the unit is powered off.
- Press and hold the "V+ or V- BUTTON" and the "POWER BUTTON" simultaneously for 15 seconds.
- The Android recovery screen will appear.
- Use the "VOL+ BUTTON" to scroll down to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" then press the "POWER BUTTON" to select this option.
- On the next screen, scroll down to "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press the "POWER BUTTON."
- Then select "Reboot System Now" again using the "POWER BUTTON"
- The tablet should now be back to it's factory settings and you should be able to access it once again.