FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :: V-Touch Pro FAQs
What do I do if the touch becomes unresponsive?
Should the V-Touch Probecome unresponsive to touch, try resetting the player using the reset button which is located on the back in the bottom left corner of the player. Should the problem persist, use the Menu/Navigation buttons to move through the menu options to the “Calibrate” function. Select it and you should be able to recalibrate your touch screen.
How do I put files on the player?
- Plug in your V-Touch Pro to your PC with the included USB cable.
- Locate your player on the PC by opening 'My Computer', it should show up as an extra drive. Open the player drive.
- Locate the directory where the files you want on the player are located on your PC, and open that folder.
- Click and hold on the desired file to transfer, and then "Drag" it over to the player's external drive folder, and unclick to 'drop' the file onto the player.
- Your V-Touch Pro does not support synching with Windows Media Player, iTunes, MusicMatch, or any other programs. Simply use the process above to put files on your.
- Your V-Touch Pro accepts subfolders. Simply right click inside the external drive folder and choose "New" then choose "Folder"
- Do not create subfolders within subfolders, because your player will not be able to read these files. If you want to make more subfolders, simply create them inside the removable disk drive main folder.
What if I get a file format error?
- A file format error generally occurs when you have a corrupted file that corrupts the firmware.
- To fix this, plug your player into your PC with the included USB cable.
- Locate your player on the PC by opening 'My Computer', it should show up as an extra drive.
- Right click on the drive letter and select the "format" option. This should clean the memory and you should be able to copy your files onto the player again.